Saturday, April 3, 2010

Suspect Chin N!ggas

What it do good folk? Its Steez right back like I never left with some more of these chronicles. As I sit here in the Bat Cave sweating out the toxins that I took in two nights ago. Peace to my brother Dunndada. I hope you enjoyed yourself while in the in the City of Brotherly Thugs...oops I mean Love. Also, I want to give a shoutout to the two co stars from the other night...yall shall remain nameless....for now. But enough about me...lets get on to the chronicles....shall we?

Yo...bottom line, if you scared...say you scared. Peep the flavor neighbor. So as I just mentioned my brother was in town the past few days. Because Bitch Treachery is...well, Bitch Treachery...he had nowhere to stay. So he kicked it with a chick he knew here(Shout to you baby girl). Well Bitch Treachery had a bunch of foul shit to say about this young lady. Slut. Bitch. Whore....as I recall the words being spoken. Well last night as Bitch Treachery brought the kids in at 8:30 with empty stomachs...knowing that Dunndada and I had plans to feed the kids and take them to the park. Well...hey...bitches do, that which they do. Well, after interrogating the kids after I left this morning she found out about our little excursion. And decided to GO IN on the young lady that my brother stayed with. But when confronted with an impromptu three way call with myself and the other parties involved...The BITCH gets all apologetic and civilized. I'm sorry he is involving you in this...as I recall the words being spoken. SMMFH.

The loudest nigga in the room is often the scaredest nigga in the room. Take for instance the shit that happened with Kenyon Martin the other day. If you don't know, let me learn ya. The ball boy for the Nuggets decided to play a prank on the Bad Ass Yellow Boy(why? I don't fuckin know). But this muhfucka decided it was wise to fill K Marts Range Rover(leather seats and all) with buttery popcorn. When K Mart finds it...he rightfully flips out and says when he finds out who did it hes' gonna put heavy hands opn them. Well the media is acting like homeboy is wrong. Check it...if you bad enough to fuck with someone, you bad enough to get confronted. And at the moment of confrontation, you shouldn't be backing down. Man the fuck up.

In closing, I'm not the toughest guy around. But I'm also not the nigga thats gonna cry foul if I call a nigga out and they answer. At that point its me and them. I feel what I feel. Like this very blog you're reading. People always ask "what does SHE think about it". My answer? "I don't give a fuck what she thinks about it". I haven't said anything in these blogs that I've never said to her face. She can handle it how she wants. Which to date she hasn't...we'll cross that bridge when we get to it....I'm out

1 comment:

  1. You know I ran to the blog site after you called me....after reading this I immediately thought of Kevin Hart's I'M A GROWN LITTLE MAN......the park when he is like "everything I love son....bitch do somethin". LOL !!! IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YOU SHOULD....treachery is trippin....don't forget to shout out Jess and Tenicka

    ReplyDelete