Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Fork in the Road



What it look like good folk? It's ya square Dr. Steezenstein...F Steez if you nasty. How yall doing. I had planned on dropping a double feature last week. But I didn't feel like it(blame my head not my heart). I do have a lot of shit I want to touch on...but I'm still formatting the thoughts. Yall know me, maybe you'll get a blog on it, maybe not. Its officially spring time here in Philly...and you know what that means....Its cold as SHIT!!!! But enough about me...yall came for these here chronicles...so lets get on to them...Shall we?!?!?!

So...what has happened since we last spoke...oh yeah...everyones favorite hoodrat/baby mama/check bitch...BT has sued yours truly for Child Support. LOL. Aint that about a bitch treachery? Without getting too into the legalities...the treacherous bitch in question is saying I abandoned her and she cant take care of HERSELF, and is seeking to reap the "economic benefits" of being my wife. What economic benefits? Ma Steez, Dunndada, and the homies held me down when my square paycheck didn't stretch in the elastic fashion that she needed it to. But this blog is not only for me...but for squares in my position.

Look at the pic above....there he is, my idol, Rae Carruth. A man that had had enough and decided he wasn't gonna take anymore. LOL. Nah. But real rap, how many guys have had those same thoughts? Right or wrong. I know some of the shit that I dealt with, with BT, in some Islamic countries I would be legally bound to kill her. But here in the U.S. I can't even smack the bitch. But what I want to speak about is the fork in the road. The point before the eventual slapping or killing(depending on your location). 9 times out of 10 the fork comes before you put your dick in the broad. That moment that every man reading this has had. You're holding the condom...looking at the bitch...looking at the condom...looking at the bitch. Then you hear her say some bullshit like "you can go raw". 8 pumps and 45 seconds later(don't judge me), you're sitting there looking like Tobias Beacher in the pod with Schillinger on some "what the fuck just happened" shit. At this point you are past the fork.

All jokes aside, every man is face with choices when dealing with a broad. Those blatant should I, shouldn't I moments. In reality you probably get hit with SEVERAL of them over a period of time. I guess nature knows men are stupid and will keep showing us that there are other options. In any event, I know there are times when you are hearing two voices...one of a treacherous bitch...the other of your mom, brother, priest...Sonic the hedgehog...fuck it...I don't know...but all I know is don't just dismiss that other voice because the bitch you are currently hunched over is telling you its okay. It could be a matter of life and death......

Oh...one more thing...I think back to when people would ask me "how did you know that she(BT) was the one for you" I would wax poetically...but a lot of times I would say some bullshit like "I just knew" or "I felt it in my gut". Now, I'm a lot fatter now than I was when I got married...but lookin in a mirror...my gut and my dick aren't all that far apart....yet my gut and heart are pretty far...and my gut and my brain? forget about it....So I wonder where I really felt it? Whatever part it was...is most likely joining up with the other parts of me that are wondering how I can acquire a firearm, getaway car and alibi.....

I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment