Friday, June 10, 2011

I'm Baaaack

What it look like folk? Guess...guess...guess who's back? I know I know....listen...shit been hectic for a dude. But the Boss Square is back with these chronicles...what more could you want? I'm not fitna bore yall with whats goin on in Philly..its hot as fuck and bitches is naked....lets get on with the chronicles....Shall We?!?!

Man listen. Shit been crazy since I last checked in. Been in court with BT...got the kids on a few weekends...found out them lil...*ahem*...them kids were sent to my house to spy on me? LOL. Yo...there is so much I'm leaving out...see yall 7/16 with all the intimate details. But in short...I got a new Batcave...and am stunting on that bitch in a way she can't handle. Her lawyer is a dick....she got a jheri curl, and looks like a butch dyke(sorry to all my dyke readers...but its true). All in all I'm keeping it real square. But I wanted to add on to my last post...the Sally Hemmings shit....yo...I know a lot of yall niggas don't read(unless its 9-2-5....'preciate it) but seriously...go read about Sally Hemmings. There are too many of yall on some house nigga/let the white man save me shit. Lemme learns ya....so I go to court...get some temporary order so I can see my babies. BT don't like it...her WHITE lawyer files to have the temporary order reconsidered. LOL...well in that instance I chose to forgo my overnight visits with the kids. No sooner I do that this bitch lawyer sends shit to MY lawyer trying to negotiate a deal? You gotta be kidding me...you fuckin jiggaboo...porch sittin...house nigga. I reject whatever you gotta offer. Fuck you, the horse you rode in on, and the stall you keep it in. Dig me? Well, I don't have much else to spit about right now...but I'ma have something for yall real soon and I promise I won't leave yall this dry for this long. Just wanted to catch yall up...

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment