Friday, June 26, 2009

The Magic Man

What it look like folk? Its Steez back with a heavy heart. We all know what happened yesterday and have all been affected. I wasn't gonna do a Michael Jackson post cause I knew everyone would. But I couldn't resist. Shall we...

I took the last day to reflect on what Michael Jacksons death means. I still don't know. But what I do know is that we lost a national figure of strength and perseverence. We are talking about a man who was basically the bread winner for his entire family at the age of 10. A man who never got to be normal. And while we could never relate to the world he lived in, he made music and did dance moves that changed what we thought was possible. I can do nothing but thank him for that. And the many smiles he gave me. He will be missed

1 comment:

  1. Let's just hope the media doesnt' tear him apart in these next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete