Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Goon Hand Application




What it look like folk? It's ya boy Steez. I'm back, on the eve of my vacation. WHAT!!! Its been a hell of a week at work. I need a break. Bitch Treachery is hella mad that a square is bouncing...but...oh well(as she said to me when I voiced concern about not being a part of the kids lives). Not much else has been going on...or maybe it has and my tunnel vision has blocked it out. Either way, lets get on to the chronicles....shall we?

Yo, by now you have probably heard the Mel Gibson rant. Either censored or uncensored that shit is a RIOT!!! My man said, You have no SOOOOOOUUUL!!! LMAO. As funny as the audio is, I'm not here to talk about that. I'm here to talk about bitch treachery(not my old hag) and goon hand application.

This audio was proof to me that I am not the only person in the world dealing with bitch treachery. I fully understand/understood Mel's plight. In the beginning of the tape you kinda feel for the bitch. But by the end you see where she is antagonizing him, "You're gonna be sorry man.." and all that shit. She knew she had him trapped, he had gone too far to go back and she talked shit. To the untrained ear she was defending herself against his rant. But to a treacherous bitch expert such as I, she was egging him on. And like a bitch treachery novice, he fed into the bullshit. Fellas, there is nothing that can draw your ire like a treacherous bitch. Same for females(you know you all had a bitch call you about "her" man). This is where the goon hand comes in. Now, for most people(Mel Gibson...I'm talking to you) the goon hand means yelling, cursing and screaming. This is not the case. A true goon will lay his hand down quickly and decisively. Fuck all the two phone calls and the "if you hang up I'm coming over there". This only intrigues a treacherous bitch and leads her to more treacherous activity.

Now, I empathize with Mr. Gibson. I've been in the situation where Bitch Treachery has drawn the most primal emotion out of me. I've uttered many 4 letter words. Called names...as you remember(most readers) I even doused her in beer. All of this was WRONG...but what is one to do when you are beset on all sides by treachery? Well, the answer is simple. Step back. Take a walk. Breathe. Do ANYTHING but engage the bitch. but emotion, pride, integrity etc often gets in the way. Next thing you know you're on TMZ wondering what happened to your record deal......Long story short...the goon hand involves patience and thought.

Now, as for Bitch Treachery...any real man/woman will encounter this phenom. There isn't much that you can do about it. Just be on guard. Treacherous bitches come in all shapes sizes and forms. As long as you remain calm...and don't have a bunch of liquor in your system, as both Mel and Steez are prone to doing, you will be fine. Make sure your confrontations are far away from phones/recorders and you don't choke the bitch with a move you learned on Thursday at Jiu Jitsu class, and you'll be fine? Aiiiight?

I'm out

1 comment:

  1. Make sure your confrontations are far away from phones/recorders and you don't choke the bitch with a move you learned on Thursday at Jiu Jitsu class, and you'll be fine?


    hahahahaahahahahaahahaha, so nick cannon. but in my case, don't let a bitch have access to all your stuff. before you know it, she got charge cards in your name and ordering the flowbee and a sham-wow

    ReplyDelete