Sunday, August 1, 2010

Ode to Cake



What it look like folk? Its ya boy Steez. I am fitna switch gears on yall. Not only am I dropping TWO, count em, TWO blogs today. In this one I am going to give you a litte taste of my....work. As you all know, I'm a writer. In every sense of the word. This is something that I worked on on my train ride back to the City of Brotherly Thugs...oops I mean love. I hope yall enjoy it.


Sour cream frosted
my sweet tooth tingles
as the spongy pastry dances across my tongue
the butterflies in my stomach flutter
at the thought of divinity raining down on them
Bermuda birthmark sprinkles
Lost
I use the scent to find my way
slicing through love flavored icing
triple layered ambrosia
and buttery angels food
so rich my lips pucker
velvety soft sticking to the roof of my mouth
the perfect marble dessert is born....

sorry folk thats as far as I got....I figured giving it to you unfinished would lend a bit to the purity...lol.


I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment