Sunday, August 21, 2011

I Can't Do Nothin Fo' Ya Maaaaaan




What it do Folk? Its ya boy Steez....its been a trying muthafuckin week. But I'm here. I'm not fitna get into all the shit I went through this week. At least not yet. But just understand that its been a bitch(treachery). Since I don't have much to touch on...lets get on with these chronicles....shall we?!?!?!

Yo. Anyone that knows me personally knows that I have a soft spot in my heart for homeless people. Being homeless has always been my biggest fear. Not sure why, as I've never been homeless, but hey we all have our own shit. But being here in Philly...man these "homeless" people are starting to piss me off. I go in WaWa(its kinda like a 711 for all yall not in Philly) to get a hoagie, or a donut, or a lottery ticket...when I come out I got a muthafucka asking me for change? Are you serious? Now, growing up homeless or disenfranchised people were relegated to the downtown area. But the places I frequent are very far from there. So why am I being bothered?

As I said before. I am extremely sympathetic to the homeless people. But at the same time, I WORK. EVERY DAY. So how is it fair that when I go to get a breakfast sandwich on my way to WORK, that you get to ask for change? Yo, I'm in Child Support court....dig? Oh....no you can't...cause you don't WORK.

Last but not least. Let me say, there are 2 groups of people no matter how much I sympathize with the homeless, I will not donate to. White people. And women. Now the White people thing should be self explanatory. I mean, if you're white, and in America there should be no reason that you are homeless. Unless you have a habit, in which case you aint getting shit from me. As for women. I'm sorry, this will sound really fucked up, but, you have the most valuable product right between your legs. If you find yourself homeless...sell some pussy. Its that simple. Shit...if your pussy is that good you wont even have to pay for a spot, some simp will move you in. Sorry. I'm not giving no bitch a dime out on the streets.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment