Friday, August 5, 2011

Mel Gibson was Right



What it look like folk? Its your friendly neighborhood square, Sir Steezly of Homewood, Dr. Steezenstein...or just Steez if you're into the whole brevity thing. How yall been since my last blog? I hope its been easy for yall...Me...Ehhh...its been aiiiight. As I said I dropped my custody issue with BT. Ironically I have seen the kids more after doing that than I did in the previous month. Go figure. Yet and still the man is fucking me straight up my ass with the child support. So I am currently taking donations, pony up some bread for your favorite blogger. Nah....I'm serious...a square is broke...Anywho, aint shit else going on that I can think of, so lets get on with these chronicles...shall we?!?!?!

Yo, this blog is gonna be fairly short. I just want to talk to yall NIGGERS!!! Notice the "er" at the end. So understand I mean that in the most vile context possible. Out in in the city of brotherly thugs...oops I mean love...young NIGGERS have lost their minds. "Flash Mobs" have been popping up all over the city. Well not all over the city...mostly in the downtown area. But during these "flash mobs" they aren't singing a cool song or doing a dance. No, these NIGGERS...no let me invoke the spirit of my racist brethren Mel Gibson...thes PACKS OF NIGGERS are jumping on unsuspecting people...beating them over the head and in some cases making off with their shit. Really? Thats the part of the movie we're in? But not only that...these PACKS OF NIGGERS don't have the heart to run up on young strapping lads(such as myself) shit, they aint even running up on other black folk. Nah, they beating up old white people. LOL. Now, if you are a stupid NIGGER from Philly, sit down and let me learn you. I'm from Pittsburgh. A surprisingly racist northern city...if you wanna know how real that shit can get from a racial standpoint, drive 5 hours west.

When its all said and done, what is gonna occur is some makeshift marshall law. How long do you really thing white people are gonna stand for young NIGGERS whooping on middle to upper clase white folk? The answer is, not long. They done strutted the latest victim out...some doughboy lookin white dude with two black eyes, a fucked up lip, and swollen jaw. NIGGERS take heed, that is the SOS signal. Next thing you know some little black kid is gonna get shot dead in the street. And his welfare collecting mama is gonna be on the tv lighting candles asking the city what happened. Uhhh...bitch...Cause you got 11 fuckin kids your son wasn't getting enough attention and ran out and flashed mobbed on the wrong person(no...seriously...one of the little NIGGERS involved was 11 years old with 10 siblings)

In closing, I don't want to see any young black people die because they are not getting enough attention elsewhere *shameless plug*(check my homie Ninos blog Worldly Weighs at www.worldlyweighs.wordpress.com he spits some real shit on there...and his most recent jawn is about this kind of shit in particular. Also, check out Rants Raves, and Sunny Days...she spits some ill shit on her most recent jawn about these punk ass flash mobs. I would tell you to follow me on Twitter...but that seems a little douchey...but if you want to I'm @drsteezenstein

Oh...before I forget Shout out to my homegirl Ashley...she is a new reader and square convert...yall treat her right...

I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment