Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Word Son?!?!?!




What it do folk? Ya boy Steez right back like I forgot my car keys. What good? Shit, obviously not thes earthquakes. Nah, lemme get it clear for yall. The was a fuckin earthquake in Pennsylvania. Where they do that at? Since thats what I really gotta talk about, lets get on with these chronicles....Shall we?!?!?!

Well unlike errrrbody else I haven't blown up twitter with my thoughts on the earthquake...nor have I really gone on facebook with it. But I do wanna talk to my folk...uhhh..thats yall(stand up...take a bow while the congregation claps). Fam...I saw some bitchassedness today. So, I'm at work...talking to a provider, unfortunately thats what I do for a square living. In any event, I was on the phone, and the fuckin building started moving. Now for my Cali readers...fuck you...this shit is out of sorts in Philly. But I'm on the phone and the chick says "are you moving?" I say "yeah". But, square that I am....I continue doing my job. Then, like clockwork I see broads running by. I think nothing of it. THEN, I see 2 niggas(you know who you are) running by...and I mean RUNNING....this sent me into a panic. A panic which made me rudely and abruptly end my phone call. Come to find out it was an earthquake....but one of these niggas left his chick behind(then proceeded to inquire about her whereabouts when everyone was outside) the other? Well he just ran.

I say all that to say, what happened to "women and children first"? Now let me say, if some wild shit is going on, I advocate getting the fuck out. But damn....niggas is running like bitches in a Jason movie? Where they do that at? Masculinity in the black community has been attacked to THAT level. Where the men don't even want to be men anymore? Where they save they own ass and leve everyone else to die? SMH. That hurts my heart. We have been born and bred to be warriors...not worriers. Black men stand the fuck up...stop running....

I'm out

1 comment:

  1. Damn Steez. I have been saying that for years! I'm glad a man finally fessed up to it.

    I felt movement here in Atlanta. And when I made Knowledge Born folks told me I was crazy. I got your crazy....

    ReplyDelete