Sunday, August 1, 2010

Do the world a favor......




What it DO good folk? Its ya main square Steez back with these chronicles. Back from a beautiful vacation in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic....finally got a stamp in my passport. I know I know, I was supposed to blog from paradise. Sorry, my phone did some wild shit and I couldn't get at yall. But I DO have a lot of fly pictures that maybe I can scan...others that will get sent to me on the net(Ma Steez, and Cousin Mike...do work!!!) that I can put up for yall to see. And soon enough I may blog about my experience there...not sure. If yall REALLY wanna hear about it inbox me or message me or email me...whatever, and depending on what I get I will blog about that for yall. But for now we gonna leave that where it is and get on to the Chronicles....Shall we?

Deeeeezamn!!! So while I'm gone sh!t got hectic in squareville. It was all my fault...I got caught with my hand in the proverbial cookie jar. Reaching for an old stale, fungus laden cookie that I didn't even want. It was just some shit I was reaching for because dinner wasn't ready...underdug? In any event I'm gonna do the world a favor...and kill myself. LOL. Not literally. See the premise of this blog is about examining who you are...taking the fucked up part...doing the world a favor...and offing it. Feel me. Now me, while I'm square, just like anyone else I like to feel loved, appreciated, desired...all that. And when I don't feel that, I turn elsewhere, usually to more undesirable places for those attentions. As can be expected this causes a plethora of problems in my personal life. In marriage. In friendship. In business. You name it. I guess you can say I'm some kind of low budget attention whore. I think this is prevalent in most people. I mean if you aren't getting the service you desire at Mcdonalds, you will most likely go to Wendy's, right? Well I'm the same way...just with people. I gotta do soemthing about this fast though...I've burned a lot of bridges on this. A lot of them needed to be burned...but still, who wants to be on an island? So I'ma do the world a favor...KILL MYSELF!!!!

NEXT UP!!! I would like all of you to take a step back and evaluate whether or not you are treacherous. Does treachery reside ANYWHERE in your heart or mind. I heard a story about a nigga that wouldn't sign off on a passport for his daughter to go on vacation because he thought that the mom was gonna dip out and he not see his child again. Noble right? Fuck outta here...the nigga don't see his child anyway. So not only are you treacherous...you a sucka too? do the world a favor....KILL YOURSELF!!!

NEXT UP!!! Jealous muhfuckas. So I went on my lil vaca. Came back...and Bitch Treachery is giving me the cold shoulder...I mean HEAVY. This clown was writing notes and leaving them around the house for me on some Color Purple shit...(S-T-O-V-E...STOVE!!!!) it was retarded. I surmised that a lot of it had to do with her being upset that I had the capacity to get away...and she didn't. Which sucks. I'm not going to get into all the reasons why she couldn't get away but at the end of the day(or the beginning of night) why does it matter? Be happy for a square. Or shit, be happy that you don't have to look at my fat ass for a whole week. But some people take every opportunity to be negative...and let jealousy get in the way. Which, I wouild be remiss if I didn't bring this up....the proverbial fungus cookie I mentioned. Fuck her, the horse she rode in on, and the stall she keeps it in. Fuck me for dealing with her on any level that didn't involve ultra violence and saliva. We we should all do the world a favor....KILL OURSELVES!!!

NEXT UP!!! The people outside yelling. I don't know what the beef is. But its 1245 on a Sunday afternoon...the weed and booze should not be flowing like that to have yall outside scrapping...KILL EACH OTHER!!!!

NEXT UP!!! The nigga that decided to come down Kelly Drive last night and blast Ja Rule...COME ON DAWG!!!!(c) Shane Mosley...Kill Yourslef!!!!

LOL. Folk thats all I got for today...I just wanted to have a little fun and get some shit of my chest. BUT I got a little treat for yall since I didn't blog while on vacation...its a second blog...a little piece of poetry...unfinished, but I still hope yall like it...

Also before I dip I wanna give a shoutout to Shurl Harris for talking to me(even though it was like 5 days late...lol) and for reading the blog.

I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment