Friday, August 27, 2010

Its On!!!




What it do folk? Its ya boy Steez. I'm back like I never left. As you can see from the title...it is officially on. Bitch Treachery is on her way out. She can't escape the icy cold hand of defeat. I have an appointment later so lets get straight to it....shall we?

I just got back from City Hall. I had to get a copy of our marriage license. Why? You may be asking. Simple. Later today, I have a meeting with my attorney. Divorce papers will be filed. And so begins what will be an epic journey to get Bitch Treachery out of my life. *Cues Max B "Movin On Out The Door"*. In the past couple weeks I have been slowly moving my shit out of our house. Note I said MY shit. I have left her and her things unscathed. When she figured it out, she it me with "oh you're sneaking your stuff out?". First off, to sneak, intels that there is some sort of fear involved. Which there is none. Secondly, how and why would I sneak MY things? That bitch need to go read Twilight another few times. Maybe Edward or Jacob(I don't know what team she is on) can help her figure it out. And one thing is for sure...that bitch aint Bella. LOL(why do I know these characters names?)

With all that said, I must admit that I am still bewildered by how far all of this shit has gone. I mean, this is a hell of a 7 year itch. I'm not saddened. I'm not hurt....I'm more or less confused. I always envisioned that if things went sour(which I knew was a possibility), I saw things being way more civil. But it is what it is. I gotta move on. Fuck her and feed her fish. I'm done being a safety net for a bungee jumping treacherous bitch. Feel me?

In the end, I'm very excited about what I am currently embarking on. I'm still young, and I feel as though a new horizon is upon me. I know its not gonna be easy. I need yall support...and of course I will keep yall abreast of the sit-chee-a-shun. LOL. I know, though, the shit with the kids is gonna be crazy. As, recently she seems to have convinced herself that SHE and SHE alone has been looking out for the best interestof the kids. And I guess enough off brand bitches have been cosigning it....shit...this bitch called me a deadbeat 2 days ago....LOL. So I will definitely need yall support with that. But fuck it...I've come too far to turn back now...I just hope that bitch knows what kind of fight I have in me.

I'm out.

1 comment: