Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year, Old Niggas Out My Life

What it look like folk? It's a new year I hope all y'all got big things poppin for '09, I know I do.
Now onto bidness. Even though I have a lot planned and high hopes for the new year, I opened up 2009 with a heavy heart. A few days before the ball dropped I began mourning the loss of an old friend. This young lady had been one of my closest friends for over a decade. Sadly for the last two years she was stricken with a deadly disease. It hurt like a muhfucka to watch this disease eat away at her, until she was just a caricature of the chick I loved like a sister for the last 12 years.

The saddest part of all though, is that she is very much alive, and for as far as I know pretty healthy. But she HAS been stricken with an acute case of Niggerdom. Now before I go on, please understand that Niggerdom can strike all races and ages. This particular ailment severly distorts ones perception. I'll tell y'all how it went down before I'm out of here(the story is more like a saga so I won't put it all here..)

Basically, as you can say in my profile I live in Philly but am originally from Pittsburgh. I moved to the City of Brotherly Love(or is it Thugs? Forreal these dudes are crazy as hell out here) to be with my wife and start my family. Well much to the dismay of a lot of my Steel City fam I had to pretty much leave niggas behind. Somewhat because of the distance but mostly out of necessity. See you can't have your mind on working and raising kids AND be hangin with your weed head homies, unless you yourself is a weedhead and would like a weedhead family. The opposite is also true. Anywho, this broad really couldn't grasp that concept. Now since I had love for her I tolerated a lot of shit I wouldn't have otherwise. But the divide between us got really wide about this time last year when out of anger at me not coming home for the holidays she spoke out of turn about my wife. It was at that moment that our relationship changed.

See over the course of my 5 year absence from my home town she took to hanging with, and being penetrated by some of the most low down niggas in her hood. These niggas had broads in her house that her grandad gave her. Wrecked her mothers car. Pulled guns on her. Gone upside her head....well y'all get the picture. And like every hoodrat she accepted it and adapted. Note: when I left she was in college, with a car, apartment, and good job. Now she's been unemployed for about 9 months, with a suspended license, and most likely will never return to college. Well somehow she has gotten it in her head that I'm "stuck up" because I don't approve of her moving every drug dealer with a hard shaft and smooth tongue into her house. It was too late my friends. The niggerdom had become terminal right under my nose. I had to pull the plug.

Last week I walked away from a friend I've had for almost half my life. I had to do it. And you shouldn't hesitate to do the same. Fuck dumb niggas. Shut em down and move on.

Well I'm out readers....I know this was long but I had to get that off my pectoral. Sorry for starting off on such a somber note. But thanks for reading. Oh and I wanna shout out my brother Todd aka Dunndada he over in Iraq....see you soon bruh. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment