Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Comeback

What it look like folk. Guess who's bizzack?!?!? Ahhhhh its been a long time hasn't it. After being prompted by followers, lurkers, and even Mama Steez I came back to drop something on yall. Hope you forgive me for the long lay off. Shit been crazy in Steez land. Unfortunately I can't speak on it just yet. But yall know me, it won't be long before I say fuck it and piss somebody off. Ya dig? So its been so long lets get to the matter at hand.....shall we?

Well, where should I begin? With the grind I suppose. Considering thats what this whole 925 thang is about anyway right? Well since we last got up, a niggaro done got a new job, made some new friends, and found a way to hate the Mrs. just a little bit more. Fo rilla. Without getting too deep(which I can't...seriously) that bitch and I aint even cool anymore. I look at her and see a thousand slave masters with whips and branding irons. Fuck her through and through.

Moving on, my big brother has come back from Iraq. We've gotten the chance to kick it on a couple occasions. Two of them weren't so pleasant as we were morning the death of our cousin. Something I think I spoke on before. I don't remember. But in any event that nigga back and I'm happy.

Ummmm....what else? Yeah, I guess I can tell yall why I haven't been blogging. The trusty G1 suffered some water damage. Those of yall who know, know that that is where I did all of my blogging from. I suspect foul play and bitch treachery but I'll let that die for now. But just know I'm not gonna keep yall waiting for months again. In fact this joint(or as a certain someone doesn't want me to say....jawn) is just to announce my return. Tomorrow I'm putting up a brand new, improved 925 Chronicle. So....if you been missing it...I apologize. But I won't do it again.

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment