Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Aint Ya Damn Friend!!!!



What it look like folk? Its that square dude back with these Chronicles. I hope this edition finds you all lookin good and smellin good. I'm doin aiiiiight. My body is comitting treasonist acts against me right now. Got a dude catching a pretty persistant cold. Not cool....not cool at all. But enough about me, Its about the blog...so lets get down to bidness....shall we?

This particular blog is going out to yall muthafuckas trying to be your kids best friend instead of their fuckin parent. This was prompted by some nonsense brought forth by Bitch Treachery. So apparently its inappropriate for me to bathe my oldest daughter. News to me. But I'm not gonna harp on that. I will most likely trash her about it in depth later. But the essence of my blog is firmly embedded in the argument. It was said that my daughter(who is 7) needs "privacy". What the FUCK for? She don't own shit. She don't do shit, without my permission. Bottom line, I'm her daddy...not her fuckin buddy.

As parents yall niggas better realize that its YOUR responsibility to RAISE your children. To have them respect you, which will eventually lead to them respecting themselves, and anyone else who deserves it. As a friend of mine always says...you are the creator, the Alpha and the Omega. My mother and I have an extremely close relationship. One in which I've talked to her about my sex life(provided that she inquires) since I was 17 or 18. Why? Because she understood when I was 6, 7, 8, 9 that she wasn't my friend. She was my parent. She washed, fed, clothed, consoled, and whipped my ass. In a lot of instances...my NAKED ass. Nobody was trying to call the people on her(well there was one time Grandad and my brother had to step in....) but you get the point.

Peep the flavor neighbor. Its 2010. "Bitches givin ass up at ages mo' younger"(c) Nas. Why? Cause daddy aint/wasn't/and won't be there. And not only is he not there, in some even more fucked up cases when he IS there he is BEST PAL and not Daddy Doe Rake. So instead of sittin on YOUR lap when she's 7, she sittin on Rashads when she's 16. And eventually Loraines when she is ran through and busted at 27. All because she was denied proper attention, love and guidance as a child.

In closing niggas, AND treacherous bitches need to understand that these kids are not your equal. They never will be, but if you conduct yourself as an adult maybe you can talk to them line a real person one day as opposed to your high school chum. Maybe, juuuuuust maybe, you will be more than just the old bitch that kinda sorta watched them grow up, and be an actual confidant....

I'm out

1 comment:

  1. Ask some people about the opinion of different sexed parents bathing children or seeing them naked. You will get a BUNCH of different answers. I personally don't see what the big deal is, but some folks see and project sex and inappropriateness (sp?) everywhere! Some folks... SMH... I don't know how they get anything done.

    ReplyDelete