Saturday, March 6, 2010

Reparations Day




What it do good folk? Its ya native square Steez. I'm hittin yall back with these chronicles. Shit is crazy family. I just got my tax money and paid for my family trip to D.R(Dominican Republic). I'm on my way Marcus....just save a seat for me. But really...this bitch treachery means nothing. I got a pocket full of money...and I'm still a fuckin square. Yo before I get to the post I wanna tell yall this bullshit. How about bitch treachery(thats her new name...no more butterbear) mom boyfriend called me yesterday. On some bullshit. Like I won't whoop his old ass. I don't know who's idea that dumb shit was. But bottom line old niggas get fucked up too. I know you readin...you and your friends and your mom or whoever. I will WHOOP AN OLD NIGGA/BITCH ASS!!!!!! Enough of that. Lets get on to the bidness....shall we?


So its March 6th. Most broke niggas got they reparations. AKA tax returns. Man...I needed a new tire right? Well niggas needed new rims. So Steez had to wait. So, a tire that would have originally taken 5 minutes to change...took a whole hour and a half to change. Cause the aformentioned niggas was getting rims. Its all good though. Yall niggas got money from these white men and want to give it right back....I aint mad at ya. But can a square nigga get his tire changed, before you get your rims or your stereo system right?

Another annoyance...so I go to the liquor store. And, for those of you who don't know...most of us squares are lushes. But I go to the liquor store to get some blueberry vodka...and some Elmo Pio Moscato(I wish I could trademark this...cause I know yall niggas gonna bite). Well, the vodka was no problem. But the wine? nah!!! yall niggas celebratin! Got some fed money and actin a damn fool. Got damn.....can yall leave a bottle for a square. It aint Henny. It aint Crissy. So leave that shit on the shelf. Ya under dig?

Last point is for the fuckin cops. I know a lot of stangers read my posts. Well if any of yall are cops...park it up. I saw way too many cops today. I don't know if yall have a fuckin quota or whatnot...but 4 cop cars at a 4 way stop is bullshit. Yall aint doin a got damn thing on these streets. Knock it the fuck off. Cause yall know damn well when I turn the news on tonight its gonna be 5 niggas gunned down with no police response. Bottom line. FUCK FIVE-O!!!!!!

I'm Out.....

2 comments:

  1. 1. read my blog about the newfangled grandmothers. apparently these old fuckers think that 60 is the new 30. keep listening to jayz and get beat the fuck up.

    2. elmo pio moscato spits hot fire...dylan dylan dylan.

    3. bitch treachery should be in the dictionary. if conversate (ugh im cringing) can be a word, then so can bitch treachery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steezo you a fool for this one...got me over here dyin'...cosign the sentiments tho...what they used to call it? ACG...Anybody Can Get-it, nigga. AND...FUCK DA PO-LICE.

    100.

    ReplyDelete