Wednesday, March 24, 2010

When Poppin Ya Collar Goes Wrong




What it do good folk? Its that internet square back in the spot with the chronicles. How yall been? I been good, grindin like I been doin. Tryna make it do what it does. So I'm at work today and my stomach and butthole committed a ferocious act of treason. They betrayed me in the most vile of ways. That is all I'm gonna say about that. Not much else has been goin on in my personal life. Bitch Treachery is being her regular treacherous self. Nothing really worth talking about here. So, lets get down to bidness...shall we?

Poppin my collar!!!! Yall niggas need to stop this. So I'm talkin to a broad I work with, and she is going on and on and on about having her own money, being about to graduate, having her own shit...yada yada yada. As I'm sitting there pretending to listen all I could think is, who gives a flyin fuck? Do what you do, and keep your mouth shut. If you gotta talk about it, then obviously it aint that fly. When is the last time a nigga with a Benz bragged about having a Benz? And in the off chance he did...the dude most likely is homeless right now because of the car.

At the end of the day people, either you fly or you not. If a nigga disses ya fat ass, most likely its cause you wasn't the fat sloppy cup of tea he desired. Dust yourself off and move on. Don't sit there and write a whole Terry Mcmillan novel about it. It makes you look just like the off brand bitch/nigga that you are. If you were everything you say you are, dude wouldn't be balls deep in the skinny bitch you stalking on facebook....figgadeal me?

The beautiful thing about collar poppin is that you rarely have to do it. If you are everything you claim to be, there will always be a new pair of hands right there to pop your collar and let you stunt and floss to your hearts desire. Yall niggas got it fucked up. I had a young lady tell me today that she thinks that I am a very good man. Get it corrected, I don't walk around touting what I do for my family like I'm some super hero in training. This was just some shit she felt and decided to express to me. As I write this my collar is freshly popped. Don't try this without parental supervision kids.....

I guess what I'm saying is you don't have to sell shit to anyone. Pop your collar to yourself. And if you keep up the fly shit people will notice and assist you, then eventually take over any and all collar popping activity that you have going on. Until then? Play it low key, get ya game together, and one day maybe you too can be a fly square...oh I mean fly guy/chick like you want to be.

I'm out

2 comments:

  1. Well this blog came at a bitter moment so I'm not biting my tounge....if you live your life based on someones else's approval stop reading this and proceed to walk over to the window and jump out....because your already a failure at life from this point on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. i hope whoever you are talking about at work doesnt read this.
    2. you know people need their ego stroked because their mom/dad never gave them that hug when they were little. its like ill show them, imma grow up and be this and that. then youll see, then youll want to hug me. hug me love me want..somebody anybody please.

    you know my favorite, KILL YOURSELF.

    ReplyDelete