Saturday, March 13, 2010

Putting the D!ck on a Pedastal



What it do good folk? I know yall thought I was bullshittin when I said I was gonna be hittin yall early and often with these here chronicles. But here I am again...the square that I am givin you more of what you want and need. As has been the case recently, I feel great. I'm sitting here just hours away from "Watching Pacquiaou box em up" (c) Jay-Z. Bout to eat a cheesesteak and just feelin good about life. Bitch Treachery left the house and took the kids, and her funky ass attitude with her. So I can't complain. I won't keep yall waiting anymore though...we bout to get to bidness...shall we?

"But she's the mother of your kids". That is some bullshit that chicks say to me when I talk about Bitch Treachery and my burning desire to leave her punk ass. "There had to be something that you liked about her at some point". More bullshit from the same lonely ass bitches. Bottom line fuck her and everyone that looks like her. She IS the mother of my kids. SO?!?!?! I'm the father of hers. That doesn't mean shit to her...so why should the fact that she pushed them out mean a hill of beans to me? I love my kids. And I respect the fact that she went through something that I didn't(and couldn't) to create them. But thats where the shit stops. Real rap? They came through me first. Without me there would be no them. But muhfuckas forget that shit real fuckin quick when that once a month bleeding thing stops. The pussy gets put up on this high ass pedastal that can never be seen or reached by another human. No matter how disgusting the chick is that this pussy is attached to. No matter how irrelevant her life is. She shit out some kids so she must be revered. Fuck outta here!!!!

"Even though you was a crack fiend mama/you always was a black queen mama..."(c) Tupac. This nigga basically echoed the sentiments of black america with that one line. No matter how fucked up your mom is, you gotta love her. Again, fuck outta here. Get that pussy off the pedastal. Put the dick that created your ungrateful as up there instead. Now, I know in black america that there are not many men that deserve the honor of having their phallic being put up on a pedastal. But there are a lot that do. Niggas is doing their thing taking care of kids, when the slovenly ass mother is too high, drunk, or self absorbed to do the same. True story, I come in the house today after running errands, and my oldest child is CLEANING my youngest daughters shitty ass. Are you fuckin serious?!?!?! All while the black queen, or Bitch Treachery as she is referred to in these chronicles, is sitting not 6 feet away. How the fuck does this happen. And why is this bitch gonna get flowers, and cards, every fuckin May because she DELIVERED(not raised) some kids. Fuck anyone that thinks that that dumb shit makes sense.

Now, I know what you're thinking. Just because the woman aint shit, doesn't mean the man is any better. Very true. I'm a fuck up. I will be the first to say that to anyone. But at the same time, my dick deserves to be on the highest of pedastals. Frame that shit. Dip it in bronze and dangle it from your rear view mirror. Why? Because My dick is not what defines me as a man. It is only what anatomically makes me male. I have successfully separated my dick from my brain. The actions come from my head, and occasionally my heart. Very rarely is my dick doing ANY thinking. I don't want to be respected because I screwed a bitch I was digging and by happenstance created a life. I want to be respected because the life I created was taken care of by my brain. Feel me? Fatherhood doesn't end when the cum dries. It begins when you clip the chord. My oldest child is seven. I acknowledge that I haven't done shit until my youngest child is walking across a stage getting a degree. I can fuck it all up right now. My brother was roughly my oldest childs age when my parents split. I'm sure up until that point my bro thought that my dad was an alright cat. But here we are a couple of decades(and maybe 7 phone conversations later). Neither of us would piss on that nigga if he caught fire. He deserves no respect...therefore he gets none. The same is true for ANY of you half assed, punk ass, bitch made parents out there.

I'm out....

1 comment:

  1. fuck anyone who says that you should stay with a person because of some kids. a dude cant leave a bitch even if she trifling because she is the mother of the kids. but NO ONE encourages a chick to stay with a nigga if he trifling. women will walk away from a dude if she dont like his socks. but a dude gotta stay with a broad who is making a 7yr change a 3yr old. get the fuck outta here. and tupac can suck a dick for saying a crack fiend is a black queen.

    ReplyDelete