Wednesday, March 10, 2010

WTF Wednesday




What it do good folk. As promised I'm back with these chronicles. I'm enjoyin life right now. Things goin good for ya favorite square. I'm "hittin every bump in my Denali"(c) Dennis Coles. Drivin over that shit like I'm supposed to. Funny shit before I get to the post. A chick from my class at my new job said to me the other day "you seem like a square". Now this bitch never read my blog or anything. How the fuck did she know? Cause for those of yall that though I was bullshittin....I AM A FUCKIN SQUARE!!! This aint no internet bullshit baby. Now...on to bidness....shall we?

In this jawn I just wanted to speak on wild shit I saw all day. It just so happens that its Wednesday and I saw a bunch of WTF shit. So first things fits. Jihad Jane. WTF!!!!! Now I don't know if this is national news. So for those of yall that live outside of my area...a WHITE bitch from Montgomery County(right outside of Philly) decided to take up arms with terrorist and try to recruit them to fuck up shit in America. Somehow she got a cute little nickname "Jihad Jane" and they are poking fun at her on the morning news. Meanwhile, a nigga tries earnestly to blow up a plane on Jesus' birthday and he is just a crazy nigga that tried to kill people. Not cool. WTF America?!?!?!?! Step ya hatin game up.

On to the next one....So I'm driving to work. And they are opening a Chick Fil A near my home. On Sunday while driving home I saw a big sign on the front of this building that said "Open In 5 Days". Don't ask me how...but this morning(only 3 days from the time I saw that sign) I see a bunch of people congregating in the parking lot of this place. I was instantly excited. Then as I roll by I realize its just a bunch of white people rolling out sleeping bags and tents. For a fuckin chicken sandwich. A FUCKIN CHICKEN SANDWICH!!!! I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that there is a Chick Fil A not 5-10 miles in the other direction from my house. So its not like these people are exactly starving for the shit....WTF Whiteman...Step your stake out game up!!!!

Lastly I wanna speak on my new job. I get off at 5 p.m. And I must say that when I leave my place of employment it looks like a club let out. I'm not WTF'ing this...I'm just saying...if you a desperate nigga in the Philly/Chester/Delaware area...come on over at like 445 p.m. suited and booted and you can land a skanky bitch. Its worth a try and there is a lot less comp than sitting outside of any of the dives in the metro Philadelphia area trying to score some trim.

I'm out....

2 comments:

  1. Steezly, my compadre...you've done it again..LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. As i cover my hands over my face. I am gasping for air.....why dude. why

    ReplyDelete