Monday, February 9, 2009

When Whoopin Ass Goes Wrong

What it look like folk. It's the square known as Steez, back with the 9-2-5 Chronicles. I just wanted to drop somethin right quick for y'all. So let's get straight to bidness, shall we.

As y'all out there know, Chris Brown done hauled off and whooped Rhiannas ass. I'm not gonna go in on that situation, as the story hasn't fully developed(shit about herpes, assault with a deadly weapon etc). But bottom line what we do know is the little nigga beat her ass and got locked up. But I do want to discuss whooping of ass in the domestic capacity. Before I start I wanna make it 100% clear that Steez does not practice or condone beating women(or men in some cases). But I also want people to know WHY an ass might get kicked and possibly how to avoid kicking ass, or having your ass kicked.

First thing first, respect. Show respect to receive it. Ladies you can't tell your man he's a faggot, spit in his face, or fuck his cousin and STILL be surprised when he unleashes a Kimbo Slice combination on you. Show your man some respect. If the nigga isn't respectable, then why are you with him. I JUST heard a woman at work arguing with her husband on the phone. When I say she called him a "stupid mother fucker" 8 times I'm probably not doing it justice. She hung up on him and he called back for more verbal abuse. Fuck that....her ass needed kicked when she got home. Or at least the fear of a possible ass kicking should have been somewhere to prevent that activity. Look I've been married for 6 years. I've never laid a hand on my wife. We've had some hellacious arguments. But there are certain lines that don't get crossed. It all comes back to respect. Also fellas, if you let shit slide to the point of the above example, you can't whoop ass hard enough to regain the respect you lost. It would be best to leave cause you're gonna kill the chick trying to beat her bad enough for her to respect you.

Next, this is for the fellas but also hinges on respect. Niggas, a chick ain't gonna respect you just cause you're a man. You have to carry yourself in a respectable way. Take that whole Rick Ross vs 50 cent shit. Now Rick Ross' baby mama ain't shit for jumpin on 50s side. And she deserves an ass kicking because of the situation she's putting her child in. But with that said, Rick Ross isn't taking care of his kid(allegedly). So that nigga is in no position to demand respect, therefore his ass whoopin privlages are revoked. If you ain't takin care of grown man business you can't take the stance that you deserve anything, nor can you take measures to receive those things. You'll find that the better you carry youreself, the less chicks will do shit that will make you want to kick ass.

Also and most importantly, keep you're fuckin hands to yourself. The best way to avoid an ass kickin is not starting the fight in the first place. For the females, I know its tempting to hit niggas because most likely he's not gonna hit you back. Thing about that is you don't know until you actually hit him. And surprise surprise right in ya eyes, its 2009 and the number of niggas willing to hit a broad under certain situations has skyrocketed. Niggas take a lot of proverbial beatings evereyday and in every walk of life. So, most of us aren't trying to take them at home too. Keep that in mind before you swing. And fuck it if you gonna get physical, avoid retribution, just Al Green a nigga.

Lastly, keep your fuckin cool. This goes for everyone. Women, sometimes you gotta let your man win. Don't beat a nigga down verbally over some bullshit. Especially if he's doing everything else he's supposed to do. I'm not saying be weak, but there is nothing wrong with submission. Also, I'm not saying that you should follow a stupid nigga cause you don't want to question him for fear he may lash out. Dig? Now fellas, y'all need to take your asses off your shoulders. Don't be afraid to take the advice and influence of your lady. You got her for a reason. Be the man you're supposed to be and everything will take care of itself. Bottom line folk, you can't force a muthafucka to be what you want them to be. Keep in mind that after an argument both paties should be able to walk away feeling good about themselves. Cut the bullshit out y'all....men if you gotta hit her then you don't need her. And women if he's hitting you, he's not the man that you need. Bounce quick. Ya heard?

I'm out.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everyone should keep their hands to themselves. My aunt always told me if you bad enough to hit a man, you bad enough to get hit back. That's why I keep my hands to my side. I might point my finger all up your face but I'm not going to hit you.

    Some women can provoke or push a man's buttons enough for him to hit her. Is that right? No. The best thing for him to do is walk away. But she shouldn't be surprise if he does smack her ass. Some men don't have that self-control to just walk away.

    I was over my homegirl's house when she started going off on her boyfriend. She jumped in his face and told him "I will beat your ass". He laugh and she swing on him. Hit him dead in the nose. She jumping away yelling "now what now what. Hit me if you want to". He tried walking away but she swing at him again. He grabbed her by her arms and pushed her into the wall. Again he tried walking out the door. She jumped on his back and started kicking and hitting. He finally got her off her back. He pushed her to the ground and was finally able to walk out the door while she was yelling and cussing him out. I told her if he would have hit it, I couldn't say I would have felt sorry for her. In the words of Chris Rock, "it's not right but I understand."

    Anyway, I read your past posts and I enjoyed them. Keep them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks....ya girl is lucky that her dude isnt a different kind of man. she could've gotten hurt pretty bad otherwise.

    ReplyDelete