Tuesday, February 3, 2009

They Shoulda Never Gave You Niggas Money!!!!!!!

What it look like folk? Its ya boy Steez back once again feelin lovely. The Steelers won the Super Bowl so I want to send a shout out to my hometown, I know them fools out there are goin crazy. I wish I could have been there to soak that in. But in the mean time in between time, I got some square bidness to address.....Shall we?

Once again it is tax season, and niggas are in a frenzy. As always these niggas seem to be in competion to see who can spend their returns the fastest, and the most foolishly, on some real life bootleg Brewsters Millions shit. I think the fucked up economy has cats even more crazy than usual, as money has been so tight for so long. Well I'm here to say, y'all niggas need to chill the fuck out with that shit. Where I work is like a microcosm of the black community. You got a little bit of everything, old church ladies, young borderline thug niggas, hoodrats, homos, regular cats etc. Every subdivision of black folk is thoroughly represented here. Well w2 came out last week, and as usual the amount of niggas mysteriously absent from work, only to return with a wealth of new shit has increased substantially.

I don't really have a problem with this, since its their money and they can do what they want. But this shit just makes niggas look bad, and we need to curb this activity. I know its hard and we as black people struggle more often than not. But niggas act like the struggle can be erased with a $3000 check and some fresh Prada sneaks. Fuck that. That's not to say you shouldn't do something nice for yourself. Nor, am I saying niggas need to be running to the investment firms learning about market shares and shit. That ain't fuckin reality. Bottom line you put money in a niggas hand, the nigga is gonna find a way to spend. Myself included. What I AM saying is in these rough times, make sure you take care of some business before treating yourself. I'm sure there ain't too many niggas reading this that don't have an unpaid bill, or some car work they can't afford SOMETHING. Let's knock some of that shit out before heading to the Louis store.

Black people in America have been conditioned to be consumers(check out Donnies song Big Black Buck off the colored section album) which is fucked up considering we are the poorest people in the country. But the o'fays in charge know that by throwing huge chunks of money at us, its a guarantee that we will give it right back because as the ol folks say we "ain't used to havin shit". My homie sent me some shit yesterday via email about that nigga Eddy Curry(basketball player for the NY Knicks) this nigga is asking for an advance on his contract money cause he broke. The fuck!?!? Mind you this nigga been in the league for the better part of 10 years. And of course has a fleet of foreign cars and obscene amounts of jewlery. But he's broke. I say good. Fuck that nigga don't give him a dime. More than likely he's from the hood, so that should have been motivation enough to curb his spending habits. Now, I know we all have vices(mine is video games) but god damn, why do niggas gotta be slaves to them?

Check out our entertainers, rappers in particular. Judging their wealth on shit that they accumulate. Peep, y'all know the shit that happened with John Travolta and is son dying? Well of course there were pictures of his house on the net, I liketa fell out when I saw this muthafucka had PLANES parked out front. PLANES!!!! Not bentleys, not phantoms but 3 million dollar planes. Niggas get off that low level shit. Spending every fuckin dollar as soon as you get that shit. Then wondering why you 30 with no place to live but a bunch of fly shit in your moms basement. Stop makin other muthafuckas rich. Do some nice shit for yourself and keep it movin.

Also, what's the logic in paying to get your return back faster. Don't you know you're paying to get what is rightfully yours? Damn! This shit kills me. Let's step it up family, I know we can. Quit letting these crackedy cracks tell us what we need. Feel me?

I'm out.....

1 comment:

  1. My friend calls tax season "black folks lottery". Some people lose their minds around this time. If they were smart, they would put down more exemptions on their W-2 forms so they could get that money back all year instead of once a yr.

    And what's the point of rapid refund? You gonna give H&R Block an extra $500 b/c you want your refund back the next day. If you been broke all yr waiting another week isn't going to hurt you.

    ReplyDelete