Saturday, February 28, 2009

Drunk By Myself...

What it look like folk? Its ya favorite square Steez. I ain't really up to shit. Its been a helluva day. Me and Butterbears reparations...oops I mean tax return came yesterday. Which meant we went to find her a car today. We searched pretty much all day before she fell in love with a silvery 2001 Mitsubishi Mirage. A nice first car for her, and a shitload better than my 1st vehicle. I'm so happy for her. After that it was time for some light shopping. We hit up Franklin Mills here in Philly. Bought the kids some clearance items from childrens place, some new shoes at kids foot locker. As for me you can see my score above. A bottle of Presidente Mexican brandy. Some tall cans of Bud Ice, and 3 games I've been wanting. Gears of War 2, Fallout 3, and Afro Samurai. The rest of the refund has been stacked so I can go to miami with my bro when he comes back from Iraq. Well folk, my buzz is coming on strong. I gotta get into these games. I will tell y'all how they are aiiiight? I'm out.

Oh, and if you live in the Philly area hit up the wine and spirits out Franklin Mills....that shit could easily be called Drunks R Us. Its fuckin huge in there.....

3 comments:

  1. Awww.. sounds like you guys had a interesting day. Send congrats to the wife on the new ride, and don 't be surprised if she finds places to go now. Maybe I'll have to check out the Drunks R Us one day. As usual good blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trippin on the "sto sighns" HAHAHAHA!

    Never drink alone, share the wealth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the wife finding a new ride. I'm in the process of getting a new one myself.

    ReplyDelete