Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bathroom Rules for Men

Yeah I know folk I'm right back. But after several odd encounters with grown ass men in the restrooms at my job I thought that this was a must. Its gonna be short and sweet. Shall we?

1. If there are more than 2 available urinals and we enter the bathroom at the same time. DO NOT go to the one right next to me.

2. Eyes forward

3. Shut the fuck up. We can discuss the weather, sports, or anything else once the boys are back in the house.

4. If you finish before me and the sinks are in line with the toilets, unless its defective use the sink farthest away. Why make me pass by your bent over ass?

5. Cut out the fake hand washing. If your going to exert the energy to turn on the water, run your hands under it. I'm taking mental note, and if you aren't really washing don't ever try to shake my hand.

6. Stop OVER washing. You took a piss, you're not delivering a baby. If touching your tool for 8.5 seconds made you feel the need to bathe as though you just came in contact with radioactive waste? What I think doesn't matter. Consult a physician.

1 comment: