Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Victim of the Joke

What it look like folk? Its Steez once again. I'm not in the best of moods right now. You can find me somewhere between Pissedville and Downertown. So let's get into it. Shall we?

I am currently on the K bus on my way to who the fuck knows. Why? My car got towed yesterday. It was my fault. A situation with my registration that I took too long to try to clear up. But the city, strapped for cash, considered it prudent to come tow my shit from in front of my crib while I was at work yesterday. They also considered it wise to leave NO information as to where I could locate my vehicle. I actually had to call 911 to report it stolen to start getting answers. Then I spent all of this morning while at work harrassing different police dept facilities until I tracked down my ride. Now I find out that The Baron is being held hostage and the ransom is 3 hunnid and counting...PLUS what I gotta pay to straighten out my registration mess. I know, I fucked up. But hopefully I have this fixed within a day or two. Hustling up the money is the problem. My mom and brother came through with a good amount of paper(I don't know what I would do without them). So now I gotta dig up the rest.

I'm here at the spot clearing up the registration. It all went smooth. It smells really good in this place. I'm just thinking about some G I can spit at the tow spot to get my car back for less than 300 bucks. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. I do watch Parking Wars and the tow people don't play!!! If I ever visit Philly, no driving. We walking. lol

    Hope you get/got it straighten out.

    ReplyDelete