Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Git 'Er Done

What it look likew folk? I'm back. And I'm happy to tellz y'all that the Baron is back. Parked right out front where he belongs. It was a helluva journey. And an expensive one.

Well it took about 5 minutes and 50 bucks to get my registration straight. Then it was time to deal with the bastards that towed my car. I got my gameface on. After a quick stop at the ATM(of course they only took cash). I strolled up to the window and spit a lil G. Dude knocked off a couple of the fees. I paid 279. With the extra dough ima get my mom a little something.

Well people its been a long ass day. And my back is tight from all the walking. My quads are sore from last nights jiu jitsu class...and I'm tired as hell. Ima lay my ass down and reflect on the fuck up that caused all this shit. I'm just glad everything worked out.

1 comment: