Saturday, April 4, 2009

Home Alone Musings

What it look like folk? I'm here all alone. Well not really. Butterbear went to Pittsburgh for an anime convention. So she took our girls with her. The girls are staying with my mom. So I'm here with the boys and we are having guy fun. I was gonna take them to the park but it was windy as hell today which made it feel a little colder than it really was. So we been in the house playing cars and watching different movies. Right now we are watching the Final Four. I got a cold tall can of bud ice, college hoops on the tube, and my boys. Life is good. I'm gonna take this post to share some things I've noticed since my time here alone. Shall we?

Conditioning is a muhfucka. I function as if Butterbear is here. Though I woke up sprawled oun in the bed, I could fall asleep until I was scrunched up on my little corner of the bed.

Home alone nudity = good times

I realize how much I talk when there is nobody to talk to.

It was cool to wake up and have my oldest son in bed with me...I guess he misses mommy and his sisters as much as me...an interesting exhibit of non verbal male bonding

I forgot how fun it was to just crash matchbox cars

Latenight stroking is a lot easier when you know nobody is gonna catch you

There is nothing more liberating than taking a dump with the door wide open...seriously folks, you gotta try it.

The house is spookily quiet when I get out of the shower

Man I hate silence....

My sons reaction to Bravestarr(80s saturday morning cartoon) was great

Blake Edwards seems like a sucka

Being drunk isn't as much fun when Butterbear isn't here for me to annoy

Bud Ice is actually a disgusting swill

I love my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment