Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ups and Downs of Memorial Day Weekend

What it look like good folk? Its ya favorite square Steez back at it. I hope all y'all had a good holiday weekend. Mine was so so as you will read in this post. So I'm gonna get right to it. Shall we?

My weekend started off quite splendid. Saturday I linked up with the fellas and played some out of shape basketball. It was quite as bad as we all anticipated. Some of the shots even went in!!!!
All in all it was a good day. I just hope we can repeat it with some kind of regularity. *gives friends the stink eye*

Well that's it for the ups. Now for the downs. Me and Butterbear are not vibing. Though we squashed the beef over the vomit in my truck, things have been strained since then. Bottom line I'm not feeling her outlook or ideology right now, as it is counterproductive to mine. I won't completely air her out here but her focus is sorely lacking. I was royally pissed off that she wanted me to go to her brothers STEPSONS party. I repeatedly told her I didn't want to go. I don't care for her family. And I don't care for her when she's around them. I told her to take the kids and have a good time. She kept preaching about needing my "help" with them. Meanwhile she was at her mothers saturday night with all 4 kids. And before anyone starts yeah her mom was at the party.

So she drags me to this shit. And I immediately see why she needed my help. It was a fuckin indoor water park. Too bad she told me that as we were leaving. I didn't have any swimming gear...her and the kids did though. So there I sat all alone(as I told her I would me and she ensured me that I wouldn't). We got into a hellacious argument in the car on the way home. She was mad that on friday night I fixed myself something to eat and didn't give her any. I only did that after she decided to lay around and not go get us anything after SHE suggested it. Oh fuckin well.....

Yesterday was the worst though and I won't get too into it here. But the big blowup finally happened. A lot of f bombs were dropped. Some unsavory things were said about my mother(not really sure why) then the dreaded bilznitch got laid on the table. Yeah folk I went THERE. Needless to say neither of us are very happy right now.

So there you have it my weekend in a nutshell.

I'm out

No comments:

Post a Comment