Thursday, March 5, 2009

What Happens When Atlas Shrugs?

What it look like folk? I just wanted to do a quick drop since I had some square biz on my mind. So I'ma get straight to it. Shall we?

I am Atlas. At least that's how it feels. I've heaped huge loads of responsibility on my shoulders. I guess that's why my back is in so much pain. I'm not here to bitch about my hardships though. It is what it is ya know? Its just that lately while atlas is keeping the proper distance between heaven and earth....nobody seems to notice. Or care. What I'm talking about is appreciation.

When Atlas shrugs the world gets pissed off because they aren't on their proper axis anymore...but they never bother to thank him when they are. Butterbear and I had a semi argument this morning because I neglected to leave my car key so she coul use my truck to take the chil'ren to school. A legit grievance on her part. Thing is when she alerted me of this I was already at work. Being that I take public transportation out here it was completely implausible for me to go all the way home to give her the key. I fucked up and I owned up to it. That was the best I could do in that instant.

I know a lot, as it pertains to my family rides on my shoulders. And to a certain degree I embrace the responsibility. But like Atlas who was condemned to hold the pillars in place, because he waged war on the Gods on behalf of the Titans, I don't get no fuckin reverance. Just the occasional painting, or remember when.

God damn....I feel like shrugging more often.

1 comment:

  1. Peace,

    Ironically what you just manifested shows and proves that you are God fam :o) Everything in your personal universe revolves around you because you are the Sun that keeps it all in order and in orbit. Like I said in my previous comment on your other post, everything about being God is not peaches and cream. It's very much a thankless position to occupy but you do nonetheless because you were born into the position. That's why your wife takes you through so much because A.)she knows you can and will handle it/B.) because whether or not she is conscious of it, she and your seeds rely on you to keep everything in your collective universe in order. Not that she doesn't greatly contribute because i'm sure she does or you wouldn't have married her, but it all starts with you. As you continue to study lessons, if you choose to, remember that they are very interpretive and they tell you the story of you. The 1st degree in 120 states that the original man is the maker, owner, cream of the planet Earth, father of civilization, and God of the universe. If you analyze this situation I know you can see the truth in that degree and see it applying to yourself. She didn't call no "mystery God" and complain to him about the problem right? That's because there is no such entity. God is you and that's why YOU are so important to your family G. They may not know it in these exact terms, but trust me they know it subconsciously. Hold ya head fam and keep doin' ya thing. I just wanted to add that wisdom on.

    Peace.
    SupremeVictoryAllah

    ReplyDelete