Saturday, March 14, 2009

Steez's Hundreds

What it look like folk? I was just feelin like givin y'all a holler. So....shall we?

I'm riiiiiiich beyatch!!!!!!! Since I paid off me and Butterbears car insurance policy with the tax return, I find my pockets unusually chunky. After paying my car note this morning I realized that that was it for me this glorious payday. Tabernacle!!!! So here I am contemplating what exotic way I can blow a couple hunnid. LOL. Some polos I don't need? Made some weirdo sunglasses and ultra tight jeans? Don't worry fam, most likely I'm gonna gas up Baron Von Whippington(my 02 mercury mountaineer for those not in the know) and sit on the rest. But u know niggas...I ain't used to shit and might feel the urge to blow it on a few big scarves....nah but for real it feels great to have breathing room financially without cutting corners. Ya dig?

I'm out

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling! And the feeling of wanting to blow it. I paid off my car last yr. I feel so free. Plus my insurance is $100 less.

    ReplyDelete