Tuesday, March 31, 2009

End of My Love Affair

What it look like folk? It seems like its been a while since I posted. But in reality it hasn't even been a week. It beez that way I guess. This won't be a long one so I'm gonna get right to it. Shall we?

*cues The Masquerade is Over by David Porter*

Yeah folks. I gotta end this little love affair I've been having. Not because I should, not because I can't go on. But because it is proving to not be worth my time. I ain't gonna lie, I used to fiend for that thang. We would meet up once a week. Make it do what it do, I would be satified and spend the next 6 days fantasizing about the next visit. My nose was wide the fuck open.

I know what your thinking. What about Butterbear. Well she's cool with it. In fact she put me on to this one. We used to link up with the love affair together. It gave us something to talk about. It was exciting. But after our rendezvous last night I can tell she's not feeling it anymore either. We've been going through the motions for a couple of months now. The love affair probably hasn't even noticed. But I'm done.

Heroes, this is my goodbye. You haven't been treating me the same as when we first met. Lately you've been so self indulgent, complicated, and downright confusing. I don't know what you want from me anymore. I've looked past your idiosyncrasies for long enough. I waited for you during the writers strike. I excused your infidelity during the second season. Shit I even blamed myself. But what your doing now is too much. Sylar as a psuedo hero, partime villain? That's the best you have to give me!?!?! After all the bullshit you put me through. The wack as "fight" between Peter and Sylar to end Season 1? The way you've killed nikki/jessica 3 times just to bring her back as a new character? Hiro in fuedal Japan!!!! Yeah okay. I see how much I mean to you. that's why I've been faking it. Yup ever since Claire was kidnapped by the puppet master. Even when mohinder was basically turning into Seth Brundel from The Fly. So fuck you.

I will still check you out. But you no longer occupy my time the way you once did. Consider yourself demoted to jump off status. I bang with House on mondays primarily now. Deal with it. Step your game up and maybe we can discuss a promotion. Until then? Fall the fuck back.

I'm out

2 comments:

  1. I've never watched Heroes. I heard it's a good show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel you on this. Heroes kept losing me eoisode after episode, even took a whole Sunday and watched a mid season catch up marathon. I have just given up. If I want see it that bad, I'll buy the season.

    Peace

    ReplyDelete